Help support myself, my team, and our sponsors by purchasing your products here on this site as we get a percentage of sales to support our team. Everything is the same (who it ships from, warranties, customer service, etc.) we just forward them the order and get a percentage of the sale. Thanks!
SeaSucker Rack-Mini-Bomber: Holds Two Bikes for vehicle transport.
The Mini Bomber is our newest and probably our most versatile model. Two-bike fork-mount rack designed to attach to your car’s roof or trunk, or your SUV’s back glass.
Plastic body flexes to conform to your car’s curves. Four 6” SeaSucker vacuum mounts give this rack plenty of muscle. Includes two 6” Rear Wheel Straps. ¾” black HDPE body for strength and durability. 23”x9” footprint.
Comes with our new custom heavy-duty fork mounts, which open wide enough when you release the lever that you don’t have to tighten or loosen the acorn nut on the opposite side every time you put your bike in or take your bike out of the mount.
• Holds 2 bicycles – up to 45 lbs each.
• Made for roof top, trunk or hatchback attachment.
• Attaches to metal, glass or fiberglass surfaces.
• 3/4” thick high-density polyethylene (HDPE) body
for strength and durability.
• Two heavy-duty fork mounts for 9mm dropouts.
• Four 6″ SeaSucker vacuum cups on body
(210 lb. pull-strength rated each).
• Approx. 27” x 8” footprint.
• Approx. 12 lbs.
What’s in the box:
• Mini Bomber 2-bike rack with standard 9mm fork mounts.
• Two Rear Wheel Straps.
• 5g Lube Tube for vacuum pump maintenance.
• Spare SeaSucker vacuum pad and pump (Spare Tire).
Further details are at the following link but make sure you buy on adamfarabaugh.com. Everything is the same (who it ships from, warranties, customer service, etc.) we just forward them the order and get a percentage of the sale.
Shipping Details: Add your item to the cart, apply any coupon codes, input your shipping address, and payment details. I forward the order to the selected company and they ship it direct to you and my team gets a percentage of the sale. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or issues.